As the leader of the firm, Robert Stachura is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional who has spent over 35 years helping clients transition in every stage of life. Robert was born and raised in the Baltimore Washington corridor. Growing up and seeing his parents struggle with their own financial challenges, he quickly learned the value of hard work, perseverance, and perspective. Today, he draws from that experience – along with a fulfilling career – and considers it a privilege to help business owners, families, and those preparing for retirement. As an avid mariner, Robert applies his passion for boating by guiding his clients to chart a better course forward.
"I've learned by experience that it's more important to be secure than to appear rich. People work too hard to lose what they've earned, so I work hard to make sure they always have enough." -Robert Stachura, CFP®
His mantra also happens to be found within his own initials. Robert O. Stachura translates into Retirement Outcome Success. And, as clever and convenient the coincidence, there lies a deeper meaning: a message he lives by and serves with. To encourage those he serves to stop looking back and instead plot a course forward.
Professional Designations and Community Involvement
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Retirement Income Certified Planner (RICP®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Advisor**
- MICPEL Mediation Training
- Registered Representative with Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered broker dealer, FINRA & SIPC
- Member, Annapolis Yacht Club; Anne Arundel Estate Planning Council; The Resource Group, 2011-present.*
*An invitation-only, nationwide network of the top 200 planners within Lincoln Financial Advisors
Use of the AIF designation does not imply that Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. (LFA) or its Investment Advisor Representations may act in a fiduciary capacity for ERISA Plans.
**Not practicing Divorce Planning on behalf of Lincoln Financial Advisors